Pursue a successful career as a Helicopter Pilot.
Intakes: January, April and September (additional dates may be available)
Great Lakes Helicopter’s Commercial Helicopter Pilot Licence (CHPL) program prepares graduates for a career as a Commercial Helicopter Pilot. The program develops the competencies and skills you need to become a professional helicopter pilot with industry recognized standing.
Our program has official recognition and Great Lakes Helicopter is an accredited Ontario Private Career College.
The program’s curriculum is offered at the Waterloo, Ontario international airport, using state-of-the-art helicopters, simulator and technology.
What sets this program apart?
- International students welcomed
- Accelerated 6 months program
- Pilot’s licence with international recognition
- The coursework is well organized
- Get hands on flight experience with the R22, R44 and Bell 206 helicopters
- Our instructors are Class I professional pilots with advanced designations
- Can obtain additional advanced designations and endorsements
- Graduates have access to our advanced and unique 3P program that allows them to increase flight time and experience at a low cost
To discuss costs, opportunities and options of the CHPL program, please fill out the Request for Information form on the right.