Studying in Canada

Different from other countries, the international student can work part-time while studying. After graduation, the student can apply for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) and start working full-time.

While working on a full-time basis, Canada offers free access to the Ontario Health System for the employee, and any family members living together.

And more, the student’s dependent children between 4 and 18 years old have free education. Also, the spouse or common-law partner can apply for an open work permit for the same duration of the study visa. That way, one member of the family can start working full-time while the other member studies and works part-time.

To sum up, the student in Canada can work, have free education for the kids and have access to the free Heath System for the entire family.